Edison Scholars Application Open Oct 3rd - Dec 9th
Grants / Scholarships Vs. Loans - What is the difference?
Free money from schools or the government, based on financial need, you do NOT have to pay them back.
Free money from schools or independent providers, usually based on some eligibility requirements and an application, you do NOT have to pay them back.
Provide you with money to pay for college, buy you must pay them back after you graduate, with interest.
Where do I find Scholarships?
Scholarship Search Engines
- CollegeBoard Opportunity Scholarships
- Sallie Mae Scholarship Search Engine
- BigFutures Scholarships
- Cappex Scholarship Search
- Orange County Community Foundation
- Orange County Community Foundation - Grants & Scholarships
- Orange County Education Foundation
- Frank & Doyle Foundation
- OC Gov Scholarships
Community College Scholarships
- Golden West College
- Orange Coast College
- Coastline Community College Student Scholarships
UC Scholarship Information
- UC Berkeley
- UC Davis
- UC Irvine
- UC Merced
- UC Riverside
- UC San Diego
- UC Santa Barbara
- UC Santa Cruz
Study Abroad Scholarships
- Tortuga Backpacks
- Scott's Cheap Flights
- Gilman Scholarship Program