Fountain Valley High School

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle
College & Career Center » Jobs & Work Permits

Jobs & Work Permits

Currently Hiring 
Looking for a Job?
A part-time job is a great way to get work experience while earning money at the same time!
Job Search Engines:
Do I need a Work Permit? 
If you are under the age of 18 you will need to obtain a work permit. 
What is the Work Permit Procedure? 
NOTE: Students must have a job offer from an employer before applying for the work permit. 
  1. Please download the fillable STATEMENT OF INTENT TO EMPLOY MINOR AND REQUEST FOR WORK PERMIT APPLICATION form - Click here for form. You can also get one in the front office!
  2. Complete the form and have the student, a parent/guardian, & employer sign and date their section. The following information must be filled out: 
    1. Minors information must include Social Security number
    2. Employer's information 
    3. A parent or legal guardian's signature for approval to work 
  3. The final section is completed by the school, leave this part blank
  4. Once all three signatures (student, parent, and employer) have been obtained in the appropriate places on the application, bring it up to the Administration building to turn in to the receptionist, Ms. Alex Olivares.
  5. Please allow a 24 hour turnaround.
Make sure you turn in the original application and not a copy. Form must be filled out in blue or black ink, no pencil.
Resume Templates 

Looking for Volunteer Opportunities?


Local Volunteer Opportunities in OC

Larger Volunteer Organizations