We’re looking forward to students returning to campus starting Tuesday, so we’ve put together a reminder and checklist to help you have a successful first week.
- Please charge your Chromebook the night before you will be on campus.
- Please bring earbuds to school each day.
- Ensure that you’re checking symptoms and temperature each morning to confirm whether or not you should stay home. If anyone at home is sick, stay home.
- Make sure you have confirmed whether you’re Team 1 (Tues & Wed) or Team 2 (Thurs & Fri) in Aeries.
- Please arrive to campus at least 15 minutes before to avoid traffic issues and head directly to class.
- Be sure to follow our campus maps to know where to enter, student flow of traffic, and where to exit.
- Make sure you have a mask ready and are wearing it over your mouth and nose on campus.
- Bring a snack. Food will not be sold during school hours. At the end of the day, you may pick up your Grab and Go bagged lunch and breakfast for the next day.
- When following your class schedule each day, make sure you report to your teacher’s classroom. Room numbers are listed on your schedule in Aeries. Some classes may be relocated for sub coverage. A sign will be posted on the door if your class is relocated.
- Follow safety guidelines: Wash your hands often, physically distance 6 feet apart, and always wear your mask!
- If you have any questions on the first day, look for our student leaders and staff wearing a balloon. They will be happy to help!
We’ve missed you so much and are looking forward to welcoming you on your first day back!
Fountain Valley High School Staff