(Video produced by Baron Broadcast News)
With the nearby bridge closures and solar panel construction on campus, parking will be drastically limited and traffic around campus at the beginning and end of the school day will be extremely congested.
Please follow these tips to get to school on time and as safely as possible.
- Arrive to school earlier than normal. The closer to the beginning of school, the more congested it will be.
- Only staff members can park on campus. And only Seniors will be issued parking permits for the church and Valley Vista parking near the baseball fields.
- If you live close by, we highly suggest you walk or ride a bike to school.
- If necessary, carpool with friends and neighbors, and get dropped off farther away from school to prevent congestion. Have your backpacks ready to move out of the car and immediately onto the sidewalk.
If you choose to brave Bushard between Talbert and Slater, please use these drop-off points.
- If you’re traveling north on Bushard, drop off In front of FVHS.
- If you’re traveling east on Slater, go straight through Bushard and drop off at the church, or turn right on Bushard and drop off at the senior center.
- If you’re traveling west on Slater, turn left on Bushard and drop off at the senior center.
Students should always use the crosswalks. And drivers should not make illegal U-turns.
Remember to always be considerate of other drivers and pedestrians.