1. First, you will need to create an account at www.commonapp.org and note yourCommon App ID. You will want to keep this information because it will be used later.This will insure your transcript is delivered to the correct destination.
2. Use the School Forms section of the Common App Online to invite your counselor to bea recommender. Doing this will trigger an email message to your counselor providinginstructions on how to submit school forms online. Confirm with your counselor thathe or she intends to submit school forms online.
3. Log into your Parchment.com account and click on the Common App tab.
4. Enter your Common App ID #.
5. Verify that the information is correct: your name and your counselor’s name.
6. If your counselor has accepted your invitation, will submit your school forms online,AND has started your School Form, you will be able to request that your transcript besent to the Common Application.
7. Click the Save & Continue button to move on (or Save & Add Another for additionaldestinations).
8. Your transcript will be sent directly to the Common App Online system where it will bematched by your counselor with your school forms and submitted on your behalf.
9. Once you have submitted your transcript to the Common Application, your transcript isready for submission to ALL of your Common App colleges. You do not need to submitone for each college.
10. Next Grading Period this type of request cannot be made in advance of the grades beingavailable. Once the grades are available the student can then request the midyear or finaletc…transcript.